[Wine] Can't get Myth War 2 to run

The Minstrel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 24 14:11:27 CDT 2009

The original Myth War ran in Wine, but it seems that the sequel can't run. I run the updater, but it doesn't go to the login screen from there, it just closes the window when I click next and when I try clicking on main.exe it brings up the client with a black screen and init mouse error.

I also tried with Cedega and I couldn't get it to fully work with Cedega either. There was no error message but I still only got a black screen when I clicked on main.exe