[Wine] Counter strike source NOT loading

spillage wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 26 17:30:10 CDT 2009

Hi All,

Just starting to remove the heavy chain from around my neck that was microsoft and starting to actually enjoy fedora 11. The only windows programs I need to run are counter strike and steam. I am using wine 1.1.23 and have installed steam and css. the game has download in the steam app but when I go to launch it the box pops up saying launching css but then just closes. Not sure what info anyone would need but let me know (and probably how to get it).

Cheers,

Spill.