[Wine] Re: Winecfg: err alsa could not find PCM playback element

sgtmattbaker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 26 18:59:40 CDT 2009

The audio tab will eventually load and if alsa is ticked and applied there is sound but I don't know why there is this PCM playback thing going on. I thought it might have something to do with running WOW as the last time I installed ubuntu and wine wow would always crash upon running with a hex error code. I had installed it by copying the windows program folder over to the wine c drive so that might have been something.