[Wine] Re: Help getting our application working

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 28 00:45:04 CDT 2009

Scorponok wrote:
> How can I figure out what's causing CreateBitmapIndirect and CombineRgn to be called in an unsupported way?

You have the source, you should be able to find out what's calling CreateBitmap in unsupported way. You can always use winedbg and set the break point in the error path to see where the call came from.

My guess it's either an oversight of whomever codded that piece, or Windows just makes an assumption and uses 1 plain instead.