[Wine] Re: Older DirectX games, choppy

szilagyic wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 28 07:53:01 CDT 2009

Thanks for the quick replies....

I tried installing d3dx9 with winetricks, and it did not improve.

The terminal output is showing:

fixme:msg:pack_message msg 14 (WM_ERASEBKGND) not supported yet
fixme:dsalsa:IDsDriverBufferImpl_SetVolumePan (0x123980,0x138e38): stub
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32f748,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to
SetDepthStencilSurface

And that is it.  I am using Fedora 10 which their RPMS are currently at 1.1.23.  I'll see if I can get the source and upgrade this to the newer version as suggested and see what happens, unless there is something obvious based on the errors above?

Thanks again!

--
Chris