[Wine] Re: Will Wine let me load iTunes in Ubuntu 9.04

Scunnered wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 28 15:12:51 CDT 2009

Warren Dumortier

That is just what I wanted to hear.  I still think that I will wait until 9.10 is out as from what little I have seen leads me to believe that ext4 is going to be an improvement on ext 3.

Provided there will be no conflict I propose to load 9.10 64 bit and then load Jaunty 32 bit and Wine.  That I feel will be the best until such time as Wine comes out in 64 bit version.

You have been a great help with your advice.  It now looks as I will be able to work totally within Linux (Ubuntu)

My sincere thanks for all your assistance