[Wine] Re: Error using command prompt

Elliander wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 29 15:08:47 CDT 2009

Both replies were helpful... I tried getting Eclipse, but my Synaptic Package Manager won't install anything because it fails to recognize the Ubuntu CD that is in the drive even though the CD drive opens up the contents just fine... I'm also going to look up Code::Blocks

But in regards to Dev-C++ ... It is a real problem when you get Memory Errors running a program. I am willing to go into the terminal to just type in whatever is needed so people can see these errors. I just don't know what to type in.