[Wine] Re: Counter strike source NOT loading

InterestedParty wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 30 22:09:40 CDT 2009

UGH sorry to the previous posters but that was TOO much reading for me, if you are still having problems(I had the same problems probably) run steam normally and when it is running use the following commands from the terminal....

Code:

cd .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Steam/steamapps/{your steam name here}/counter-strike\ source/
wine hl2.exe -game cstrike

you can specify -dxlevel for the direct x level  -window for window mode. There are more but those are the only two I use to specify when running it.