[Wine] Re: http://wine.budgetdedicated.com is down.

WilDCarD wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 31 22:34:05 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:

> WilDCarD wrote:
> > Btw, does the wine project need a mirror?
>
> If you have 100s of GBytes / month of spare capacity  - yes of course! That server been acting up on and off for a while.

I wouldn't be a problem, especially for something as valuable to the community as the wine project is.
My site currently runs around 3500 GB per month. I currently mirror several major linux distributions. I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can. I've never set up an apt mirror, but at the very least I could mirror packages. Please let me know how I can help.
I can't guarantee perfect uptime, but I definitely try!