[Wine] RichEdit problem with Delphi QuickReport App

fang wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 1 10:30:21 CST 2009

Hi All,

I have a proprietary Delphi application that uses QuickReports.  I've gotten it to run in Wine 1.1.28-2.3-i586 running on openSUSE 11.2 64-bit.  When the application runs, the TQRRichText boxes in the QuickReport don't populate with data.  The only message I'm getting from Wine is "fixme:ntlm:ntlm_AcquireCredentialsHandleW AcquireCredentialsHandle: SECPKG_CRED_BOTH stub"

I've used winetricks to install comctl32, allfonts, riched20, vcrun6, vcrun2003, vcrun2005, vcrun2008, mdac27 and possibly some others.

I also installed the winbind package (3.4.2-1.1.3.1 both 32 & 64 bit) in Linux which I thought would fix the ntlm stuff.

Any suggestions?
Thanks...