[Wine] Re: Wine dxdllreg.exe problem

psytrox wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 3 07:40:00 CST 2009

Since my error is for each program, I cannot use the info specified for the dxdllreg error.  Running "regedit" with ALT+F2 results in "The program regedit.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience."  Same as usual, except the dynamic program name, depending on what I'm running.

Replay Media Catcher gives me the error after a while of it running, but it doesn't kill the program, or process, it just keeps doing it's work.  I simply close the error dialog, and it will continue.

I did get regedit to open just now, but it immediately spit out the error, and then closed when I acknowledged the dialog for it.

Thanks for your time!