[Wine] What was windows program requested?

[email protected] wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 3 19:26:20 CST 2009

Mod please read this post and then stick it if it's good. Thanks

Every body here knew that wine is a good tool for us to use any windows programs. Ofcuze, it's not worked for some program because it's owner can't be a big company like Microsoft. But we can see they do their best to help us.
So, for easier to their job, why didn't we tell them our most requested windows program. Then they can upgrade WINE to the best support tool, better then request them to build WINE to a windows. Is it right?

PS to WINE HQ : nice worked! And thank you.