[Wine] Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0 under wine ?

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Fri Dec 4 06:00:24 CST 2009

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 09:52 +0100, Pavel Troller wrote:
> Hi!
>   I would like to buy this robotic set to my children (and eventually, to me,
> too :-) ). I would like to know, whether the programming software is usable
> from Linux with wine (I doubt there is a native Linux support there). Does
> anybody have an experience, either positive or negative ?
>   With regards, Pavel

Wikipedia says Yes - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LEGO_Mindstorms using
Lestat https://csrg.inf.utfsm.cl/twiki4/bin/view/ACS/LesTat for native
Linux support, but it may not be what your children need because Lestat
is a support library that lets you write C++ programs to control Lego
NXT bricks.

Martin