[Wine] SolidWorks 2009 now works !

denis bonnenfant denis.bonnenfant at diderot.org
Fri Dec 4 06:17:16 CST 2009

Hi,

I was waiting this day for a very long time, but now it's done :

SolidWorks is now working under wine !!!

Just a few winetricks are needed  : vcrun2005, ie6 and gdiplus.

There is still an annoying bug with file operations (bug 9396), but
except from that, it is almost perfect !

I rated it BRONZE, but when 9396 will be solved, it will be GOLD... and
even PLATINIUM if the installer worked perfectly for all the add-ons.

Thanks and kudos to all the developers !