[Wine] ACDSee 2.45 drawing folder icons in black

lahmbi5678 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 5 08:34:35 CST 2009

when running X in 16 bit color depth, mouse cursor is drawn in pink with a grey shadow. I tested this with wine 1.1.33 and 1.1.34 under opensuse 11, and the pink cursor is not limited to ACDSee, I'm seeing it in all wine applications. This is happening for me  on a PC with intel945 integrated graphics and on another PC with integrated Geforce7050PV chipset (nForce630a). If I switch X to 24 bit color depth, everything will be displayed ok. I'm really wondering, if I'm the only one, who is seeing that problem, maybe noone is using 16 bit color depth anymore.

If someone wants to test this, you can get this really old ACDSee at:
http://www.oldversion.com/download_ACDSee_2.45__German_.html
http://www.oldversion.com/download_ACDSee_2.43.html (English)