[Wine] Sentinal USB dongled program

Gustav Degreef gustav97 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 10:14:40 CST 2009

On 12/5/09, pj <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Thanks very much for the prompt replies and help. It seems that these dongles are not to be trifled with, but Omega is the only software which keeps me from running Ubuntu on all our computers, as we need it to print to our Gerber Edge machines. There is other software on the market which would talk to the printers, but they are also dongled and use MS Windows. The "git" thing looks good, but probably too complicated for me to contemplate.
>
>  The dongle is a "Superpro", if anyone has specific info.
>
>  Kind regards

I keep an eye on this list for years due this issue because I have a
dongled program and it is the only one that keeps me from ditching
windows permanently.  It uses an Aladdin dongle.  I use wine for other
programs and upgrade it often on opensuse.  I'm looking forward to the
day when the ongle it is supported since wine gets better and better.
Gustav