[Wine] Re: Installing WINE on Mac OSX 10.5 Leopard

DaveLevy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 6 04:01:23 CST 2009

I found out about the symlink hack on this thread (http://forums.macnn.com/104/alternative-operating-systems/304996/wine-wants-freetype-font-library/) at http://forums.macnn.com. My second post above tried to correct the statement you quoted; I couldn't find an edit button, I was just trying to ensure I credited my sources.