[Wine] Re: What was windows program requested?

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 6 12:46:32 CST 2009

KenJackson wrote:
> But other, smaller software companies want customers wherever they can get them, so they may try to make their software work better under Wine if they know there is a demand.

Reading his other posts I doubt that's what he meant. In other post he was talking about pointing Wine to his Windows' C:\ drive, or copying whole content of system32 over to Wine. This tells me he is 100% clueless about how Wine works, let alone care about how some other company's software might work on Wine better.

Anyway, topic closed - there isn't anything meaningful to discuss here.