[Wine] Video card or driver doesn't support enough textures

Lotone wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 6 16:56:18 CST 2009

I'm trying to install a game but I come to a point where the installation says

Video card or driver doesn't accelerate dynamic textures.
Video card or driver doesn't support enough textures for the DirectX 9 code path.

Error during initialization:
Video card or driver doesn't support enough textures for the DirectX 9 code path.

I'm running 1.0.1, my video card is a GeForce 7300 SE/7200 GS on ubuntu 8.10,  is their any thing I can do to fix this?  Thank You for your time.