[Wine] no Runes of Magic with Wine 1.1.34

Kodama wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 7 01:09:42 CST 2009

Hello,

I just upgraded to Wine 1.1.34 and Runes of Magic doesn't start anymore. (it ran great with 1.1.33).

With 1.1.34 the update window comes up but when I hit "start game" an error message appears saying;

"Report Error
a critical error occured, the game is closing. Please use the [send] button to send an error report to Runewaker. This error report wil be anonymous..." (translated from german)

So I'm building 1.1.33 vom the ABS of Arch Linux now so I can downgrade and skip this version.

Do any of you guys have an idea what the problem might be?
Thanks
Andreas