[Wine] Uninstall a winetrick

pj wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 7 17:54:17 CST 2009

Hello,

can't find an answer to this one in the forum, except for re-installing wine.

I have installed winetrick msi2, thinking it might help with an installation - it didn't - what's more, I now get "are you running in safe-mode" or anyway to that effect, and will not install.

I have tried with rm -rf ~/.wine-clean; WINEPREFIX=~/.wine-clean wine setup.exe (works), but that seems a bit overboard when all I want to do is go back to the original MSI setting.

Is there not a simple sh uninstall winetrick msi2, or something similar, please?

Kind regards