[Wine] Re: Cannot run Rise of Nations when overrides set to native

NWSlacker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 8 21:05:24 CST 2009

well, no. I didn't set dmloader to native because, as far as I see, that site doesn't mention setting dmloader at all...

I did, try setting dmloader, when set to builtin, the application launches, but sound still doesn't work, and when set to native the application fails to launch and gives a 'directx fails to load' error.

I have Wine configuration set to emulate a virtual desktop of 1024x768