[Wine] Re: Error Message during winecfg

siggi-2002 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 9 03:27:13 CST 2009

I solved the problem by my own. Executing wine is just possible as user, not as root.

Ok, wine starts the "program.exe" but the upcoming window keeps grey. The promt shows me:

XX at computer:~/LabelBuilder$ wine LabelBuilder.exe
ALSA lib seq_hw.c:457:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx Ignoring flags 10
fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx Ignoring flags 10
fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx Ignoring flags 10
fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx Ignoring flags 10
fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx Ignoring flags 10
fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx Ignoring flags 10
fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx Ignoring flags 10
fixme:font:WineEngAddFontResourceEx Ignoring flags 10
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33e264,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),1,0x33e264,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:ddraw:DirectDrawEnumerateExA flags 0x00000001 not handled
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33dcec,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface
fixme:font:WineEngCreateFontInstance Untranslated charset 255
fixme:imm:ImmGetOpenStatus (0x38b4830): semi-stub
fixme:imm:ImeHandleNotify WM_IME_NOTIFY:IMN_SETCOMPOSITIONWINDOW
fixme:d3d:WineD3D_ChoosePixelFormat Add OpenGL context recreation support to SetDepthStencilSurface
fixme:imm:ImeHandleNotify WM_IME_NOTIFY:IMN_SETCOMPOSITIONWINDOW

Any idea ???