[Wine] Re: icons not displaying correctly

ChrisF wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 9 10:03:30 CST 2009

Thanks for your replies - I'm running some esoteric (but functionally simple) software not a mainstream package. I thought it odd that the icons in the drop down menus display correctly but not the tool bar icons in the application although they show as a sort of 'fractal' image within each button.

The package I've installed is the CodeWeavers Mac OSX implementation - Sorry I should have mentioned this before - and you might say that this is the wrong forum to post to - but I thought it was worth a try with the wealth of knowledge here.

Playing with the various video settings doesn't fix the problem.

Chris