[Wine] Re: xorg consumes high cpu usage

technocp wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 11 03:23:40 CST 2009

actually I am running a program called Tally in wine. When I start Tally the cpu usage goes high. I have noticed that actually xorg raises the cpu usage.

I have tried changing the display driver to vesa the speed is normal and now the cpu usage is not high but with vesa I have to always change the configuration of any pc that i will be installing my software (tally) on.

can any one please guid for the better solution to find the exact reason for higher cpu usage with xorg