[Wine] Re: Color Management, icc files, and Photoshop CS2

Kyle Brandt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 11 10:13:32 CST 2009

That aspect is not yes, but I still think this is a wine question.  I believe there is a Windows functionality the provides the icc file of the monitor (this is done by the os) to all applications that ask for it some how.

So I am wondering if there is a way that wine provides the same functionality to applications.  http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2005-August/018655.html (http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/2005-August/018655.html) seems to imply that it might?