[Wine] Re: wow runtime error, new with patch 3.3

JaySulli wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 11 15:37:46 CST 2009

vib3 wrote:
> Third confirmation here. Logged into WoW without a problem after installing the distributable from the MS website. Wine-Doors install DID NOT work for me. Thanks guys. :)

Exactly the same with me here, too. Thanks, guys. I'd been tearing my hair out over this silly error for the past two days!
[Evil or Very Mad]
There was a short message when I tried to log in about my account not being validateable anymore, but I quit and restarted and it was fine after that.   [Wink]