[Wine] err:module:map_image please help

asmith wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 13 11:58:24 CST 2009

Hi,

I've been searching for this and I couldn't find a solution.

I have Ubuntu Hardy and I've installed wine with:
sudo aptitude install wine

During installation I received a notice about userspace suspend support and I have to reconfigure my kernel to set it and recompile kernel after that.

I ignored that and did nothing about it and my wine seems to be working fine.
I have this program, CMP image converter that I'm trying to use wine on it.
Command is like this:

wine converter.exe pathToImage

When the program tries to convert I get this 4 times:

> err:module:map_image Could not map section .text, file probably truncated

I never added any libraries to the wine. I simply used the install command and that was all. ( I'm noob on wine and Linux, so I don't know how to install any add-ons for wine)

How can I get pass this error?
Thanks for your time