[Wine] MENUS don't go away?

James186282 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 14 12:53:53 CST 2009

I've just started fiddling around with WIne and was trying to run a CAD system that I use on an XP machine.  I was thrilled with it came up and started to do some work but when I FILE OPEN or get any menu on the screen it stays up there.  It never goes away.

I'm a Wine Mega Noob.  What kinds of things should I be trying and does anyone have any idea whats going wrong?  This program uses standard calls to Windows to do the file open, display status, menus etc.  Any help very much appreciated!

- James