[Wine] Re: eve online error after splash screen

Tacoz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 14 13:53:56 CST 2009

I had Just tested it on my laptop with Ubuntu 9.10 32-Bit, and the newest Wine, just newly installed, with DXSetup installed and the fonts. And I got the same problem, as on My normal computer with Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit, and also with the newest Wine installed on it...

I haven't had the time for testing on a older Ubuntu version. But if it is the Ubuntu version, then why haven't any one else had the problem?
But what could also be the reason to why the newest test result was make in Ubuntu 9.04... :S