[Wine] Some display issues

BenW wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 15 09:27:42 CST 2009

Hello,

I just got wine for my computer and I gotta say that it is awesome :D

However, I am having a slight problem. I just put my copy of Encyclopedia Britannica and Halo on it and they are both having issues. With halo I do not see any visual effects, only a white background and black buttons on the main menu (or vice versa, I can't remember which way it was). With Britannica my screen keeps flickering. i have tried to fiddle with the settings and was not able to fix this on my own. Does anybody have a solution? The configuration is currently set at the default settings.

Thanks in advance,
Ben