[Wine] No text appearing in Dwarf Therapist

Enigma wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 16 09:41:29 CST 2009

Dwarf Therapist is a manager for popular indie game Dwarf Fortress. Running the latest beta of Wine on Ubuntu 9.10. Dwarf Fortress itself has the platinum rating, but Dwarf Therapist is not in the database. After looking around, I could not find any reference to the problem I am having, which, specifically, is that no text appears in the application. From what I can see, it is running and functioning correctly. However, no menu items, tooltips, etc appear. Any tips on how to remedy this unfortunate situation?

Thanks!
Joseph