[Wine] pet vet 2

hmichel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 16 22:42:59 CST 2009

I got pet vet 2 for my daughter for channukah. unfortunately her and my laptops (win xp) dont have the right video card. My linux ubuntu 9.10 machine does but I cant get the game to run in wine. It goes full screen so that messes up my dual monitors.. So I set it to emulate a virtual desktop but when you click on the setup user button in the program the whole game shuts down... back to desktop. I dont know if it is opening another window and wine vitural desktop sees that as a new ap and wont open it in the virtual desktop window or if it is a problem with the game... It is hosing my system as well so I am not sure what to do...
BTW if anyone out there nows how to get  pixel shading on a mobile intel 965 express chipset family turned on please tell me... that is the hold up on the laptops!