[Wine] Wine and Ubuntu 9:10

darthksurfer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 17 23:02:58 CST 2009

I got ubuntu 9:10 and I got the wine from http://www.winehq.org/download/deb. I Opened the Software Sources menu by going to System->Administration->Software Sources. Then select the Third Party Software tab and click Add. everything worked there.

Then I did what was told and copied this information into the add source section of the Software Sources.

Then, I copied and pasted this line into the sofware sources .
Ubuntu Karmic (9.10):
ppa:ubuntu-wine/ppa

I clicked on close and then it had me to reload and after that it disappeared, I went into the systems update manager. It says that the wine beta should be in the systems update manager but there is nothing there.