[Wine] missing wine from aplications

snowed wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 18 07:35:18 CST 2009

After long time i entered aggain to ubuntu. I had version before 9.04 and upgraded it to 9.10. I tryed to run wotlk but i got some errors. I tought it is cause of upgrading ubuntu and ubgrading wine. So i uninstaled and deleted all .wine folder and wine from aplications. Now i reinstaled wine , i am normaly launching *.exe files. But i cant run wotlk because i need to setup configuration in wine. But i dont have wine folder in aplication. How can i add it?