[Wine] I have some compatibility questions

fletcher08 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Dec 18 20:48:15 CST 2009

I am going to switch over my boss's computer to Linux. She is lawyer, who practices family law in Colorado. Three programs that she absolutely needs are Legal Math, the Child Support Worksheet, and the Financial Affidavit, all from Custom Legal Software.

Does anyone here know if those programs will run in Wine? Or if they could be written to work in Wine? Or would Wine have to be written to run them?

I am still fairly new to Linux, and I do not need to run things in Wine on my own computer. But those three programs are necessary for this business, and they are only written for Windows.

Thanks for any help or advice that can be given.