[Wine] Re: 'Setup cannot find necessary files' message

fmp_user wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 19 22:35:49 CST 2009

To make things easier (???) I burned an .iso of the CD and extracted it to my hard drive. All files still have the same permissions, of course, and I get the same behaviour as when they're on the CD: the un-directoried setup.exe returns the 'cannot find' msg with WINE, and nothing happens at all when I try to open the files/setup.exe with WINE. chmod does nothing, just says these are read-only.