[Wine] Anyone out there running Dragon Age:Origins on SNOW LEOPARD?

Marvin_Arnold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Dec 20 14:03:42 CST 2009

Im currently working at it, and got as far as being able to resume a saved game, but only for a few seconds before it crashes.

You can see my full progress in the AppDB. Since, despite many helpful posts, there doesn't seem to be anyone actually running it on SLeo over there, I was just wondering if ANYONE has been successful in that task, or if I'm the only lonely wanderer in the dark...

If someone is out there, please post an answer here or head over to the appDB page:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=18283

Thank you very very much...

M:A: