[Wine] How used it?

PaliSick wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 21 21:51:59 CST 2009

Hi, my name is Pablo and my English is very poorer  [Embarassed] . Well I'm new with linux, and I need used some program developer to windows on Linux, like Dreamweaver . Well I find this program and Install ( sorry is not the correct terms on linux) I have linux Ubutun 9.04, and istall wine by synaptic.  All good, but when I try to run the install of Dreamweaver or another program (*.exe) don't do anything, I search if I have to configurate but don't find nothing, I try to execute the program by de explorer of wine and with right click over program and click on "open with wine<<Loader program of windows>> and nothing, I don't know if I do something bad or what.

 If someone can help me, I' be very Grateful. And if someone speak spanish too   [Embarassed]