[Wine] Re: Anyone out there running Dragon Age:Origins on SNOW LEOPARD?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 22 00:01:49 CST 2009

Marvin_Arnold wrote:
> Oh no! BioWare beat us to being the first DragonAge users on Mac! So our journey ends here?
>
> FWIW, using xorg instead of Apple's x11 didn't change my main problems:

was worth a shot since I've had some Wine related graphics issues with Apples version...

But no, they didn't get the first DragonAge running on Macs... but it might be the best.  There were already Cider and Crossover hacks that could kind of run it.. mostly with some graphics anomalies.

Crossover with cxwine based off 1.1.25 can mostly run it... may try some different versions of wine.