[Wine] Problem running The Last Remnant

Jenia wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Dec 22 07:02:17 CST 2009

Despite following all the instructions on the application database for running the last remnant, it doesn't go past the splash screen.

I have all the registery edits and openAL of the latest version available on the Ubuntu repository.
I'm been trying WINE versions 1.1.33-35 with different things installed by winetricks in each wineprefix (ie6,dx9,dotnet20,vcrun2005 and sometimes others) and set desktop emulation to 1280x1024.
I'm running this on Ubuntu 9.10 with GeForce 8600.

Any ideas? Wine doesn't show any errors - it simply leaves the splash image onscreen and doesn't go ingame.