[Wine] Mac OS X, DOS tools start X11, this is silly...

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 22 20:40:51 CST 2009

joshua wrote:
> If it's doing it every single time, that means font caching isn't working on Mac and/or freetype can't provide list of available fonts on-the-fly.

Interesting as I was getting a message the the default font config file
could not be found and now font metrics are being built every time I run
Wine.

Information:

Wine 1.1.35 built on Mike Kronenberg's build environment 1.1.5
MacOSX 10.5.8 Security patched for December 2009

Any further information required or is there something I can do to build
fonts through either freetype or fontforge?

James McKenzie