[Wine] Re: Firefox 3.0.x and 3.5.x Won't Start on OpenSUSE 11.1

maglevtgv wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 24 10:26:05 CST 2009

Thank you for your quick reply, tparker.

no, I don't need it quickly, but I need it to run some firefox plugins.

I have tried chrome, but it also didn't work (installed properly, but nothing happen when I try to start it. However when I check process manager it seems still running in backend)
I also tried flock and Mozilla x86-64, and none of them work.
Also embebbed Internet Explorer doesn't work for me. I even re-install gecko manually.