[Wine] Re: Wine and Fisher Price Computer school

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Dec 26 16:06:35 CST 2009

snowflake.nz wrote:
> Decided to give in to my 3yo daughters nags and got her a Fisher Price Computer School for Christmas.
> It can be viewed here http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=10&e=ccslanding
> Anyway, installed it using Wine. Went through the whole process. I can see that it installed but I keep getting an error when I try to run it.
> I installed it into our documents folder which is easier for me.
>
> Anyone got some advice for me?

Looking at the site you linked to, I see this product is actually a USB keyboard and tablet with accompanying software. If it's a standard keyboard and tablet just made to look kid friendly, Linux should recognize it as such, and you might be able to get the software to work in Wine. If it requires Windows hardware drivers, however, those will not work in Wine.