[Wine] Re: rfactor

peppe56 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 28 04:44:59 CST 2009

Hello John, tnx for fast reply ;)

In the order:

We read the FAQ but not information about our problem :(
We upgrade to last version but seem to have the same problem :(
We checked the appdb but some people says that rfactor work fine (howto?)
No error occurs, the program run (some fixme).

We use rfactor dedicated server, it works fast and solid usually but if a client disconnect with a task manager command, the connection is lost for all partecipants .... the server dont crash. My idea is that is a network level problem, maybe a incomplete or corrupted datagram?

I run wine in debug mode. In the meantime of a brutal disconnection of a client I have a 107 error (is this related?).

Waiting for your reply ... Merry Christmas ..
Peppe (sorry for my english)