[Wine] Itunes on Wine?

cgutzmer wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Dec 28 09:36:23 CST 2009

I found in the DB where its listed as running but I cant get it to even install on wine under Linuxmint (helena) I am using Wine 1.0.1

When I run the install there is a drop down to choose default language - this is blank and there is nothing in the dropdown. I continue the install and it runs a bunch of stuff then it say complete with this dialog:

The installer encountered errors before iTunes could be configured.
Your system has not been modified. To retry the operations at a later time, please run the installer again.

Click Finish to exit the installer.

Any ideas?
Thanks!
Chris
p.s. I see there is a way to report issues in the DB but those dont appear to have been addressed for a couple weeks now.
Thanks!