[Wine] Re: A question

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 30 12:49:01 CST 2009

I answered 'no' because I assumed you were saying this:

"If I am able to make an internet connection in Wine, will I suddenly be able to make a connection in real Windows too?"

Since Wine's a program that's completely seperate from an OS like Windows in terms of access, it won't make any soft of difference.

If you meant something else, please, PLEASE rephrase. Most apps can connect to the internet fine under Wine if you meant that, though it depends on the completeness and compatibility of the networking libraries with Wine that seperate apps use.