[Wine] Re: Wizard101 / Gecko Issues

Ace Blackwell wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Dec 30 14:33:00 CST 2009

All just one more update.  My login was quirky as I previously mentioned but I did a few things that caused my log in to act just like it does on my M$ boot.

I used winetricks to change my version to vista and to download IE6. (wouldnt let me do 7 for some reason).  Now my HTML rendering act fine.  The login has all the graphics and so forth.  I'm not sure if it was the Vista or not.  I suspect it was the IE6 change.

Just a heads up for those with online gaming issues.  This might help

Ace