[Wine] MCI Avi Video Playback Problem

jbrown wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Dec 31 05:34:20 CST 2009

There is a nice little subtitle editor named SubCreator I'd like to get run with wine.

For a xvid video I installed the codec from the K-Lite Codec Pack. Unfortunately, the video stays black and I cannot jump to a specific video position.

Wine tells:

Code:
fixme:mci:MCI_Open Couldn't load driver
fixme:msvideo:ICGetDisplayFormat Ooch, how come decompressor outputs compressed data (11044)??
fixme:mciavi:MCIAVI_mciStatus Unknown command 0000400E !
fixme:mciavi:MCIAVI_OpenAudio Should recompute dwCurrAudioBlock, except unsynchronized sound & video

Is there any chance to get this run?