[Wine] Problem BMC Remedy User Version 7.0.01 on ubuntu 8.10

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 18:04:58 CST 2009

!S at ndro! wrote:
> I have installed winetricks gecko
> Now don't work because i insert login and passwd and then the window BMC REMEDY is closed.
> How to use REMEDY in web inteface?I need to install winetricks ie6 . . .?

I know that I may get jumped on for this answer:  Firefox on any *nix
platform will work.  You do not need Wine to run with the Java based
User Interface.  If you are on a Mac, you can even use Safari.

James McKenzie
Remedy Skilled Professional: ARS
BMC Certified Atrium Engineer (yes, I just got this one.)